Tangent Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'How do you do' and Shake Hands!

+8
Admin
FANGIRL♥
Chronos
Bakkerkid
modern_ruin
LizardMandy
JoeM.
mama_sama
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

'How do you do' and Shake Hands! - Page 4 Empty Re: 'How do you do' and Shake Hands!

Post by Chronos Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:59 pm

I like sushi, but I don't think I could make it.

Plus I can't really cook anyway.

Chronos

Number of posts : 121
Humor : If life gives you melons, then you're probably dyslexic
Registration date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

'How do you do' and Shake Hands! - Page 4 Empty Re: 'How do you do' and Shake Hands!

Post by mama_sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:01 pm

They sell Pocky and Wasabi peas too. : )
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Humor : I'm trying to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal ~Scott Adams
Registration date : 2008-12-11

http://monicamarier.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 pm

SERIOUSLY? *gets on the website and orders a pound of pocky*

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperTiger Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:07 am

In lieu of sushi rice, jasmine rice works just as well. Heck you can hardly tell the difference. After I left college, I bought a rice cooker... man, that thing kept me from starving... (It's also a great way to stretch any amount of food... sure, I COULD fill myself with 7 frozen chicken tenders, OR I could use 3 chicken tenders and a pound of rice.)

To make any white rice taste like the rice you get in "sushi", add a few drops of Rice Vinegar and stir. (Monica taught me THAT trick.)
PaperTiger
PaperTiger
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Humor : Corny
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Rice vinegar in rice? Madness! Madness I say!

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Rice vinegar, salt and sugar, actually. I also like sprinkling pieces of Nori on it. Tastes like sushi with none of the hassle.
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Humor : I'm trying to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal ~Scott Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Yum~ Sushi is tasty, though the hassle in making them is too tough.

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Exactly. You can make "ChirashiZushi" or "Scattered Sushi" which is simply sushi rice (like above) and top it with whatever you like on/in sushi. Raw fish, cooked fish, omlette, Cucumber, etc. It's a popular bento dish. I make it all the time.
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm not sure if I could do all that...Though having a bento box would be awesome.

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 pm

I plan to buy one for my son when he goes to school next year. (Doting Mama)
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 pm

...Are you looking to adopt? XD

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 pm

*ROFL* How often I MAKE chirashi zushi is another question entirely. I'm pretty sure the bento will MOST often hold trail mix and a Peanutbutter and Honey Sandwich.
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm

...Mommy? :D

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 pm

BTW: Since Amberchen was OBVIOUSLY an evil robot or a very sad person I got out my mod boomstick and terminated the Replikin.

So shall suffer all spammers.

I have spoken.
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 pm

...Mommy's scary. *cowers in the corner* D:

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

DARN STRAIGHT!! Twisted Evil
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Does this mean you are adopting me? :D

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Uhhh No. Between my kids and my husband, I gots mah hands full. *L*

...Unless you vaccuum and are willing to sleep in the utility closet.
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 pm

I do vaccuum, actually.

And it depends on the size of the closet. XD

Chronos

Back to top Go down

'How do you do' and Shake Hands! - Page 4 Empty General Greeting

Post by Bakkerkid Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Hey there everyone. I know it has been a while since I posted on these forums, but I figured I should every now and then.

~What do you do? At the moment I am a) looking for work, b) preparing to return to school for a second degree (this one in Mechanical Engineering), and c) preparing for the birth of my first child! It is an exciting time, but busy and devoid of income.
~Interests: I like to play the guitar, fingerpicking style. I am self-taught and have been playing for about 5 years now. I also enjoy writing a variety of things and wasting my time on a variety of games, board, card, and video.
~What kind of Comics do you like?: I would be remiss to say I did not enjoy manga, but that seems to be a given here. at the moment, however, I am interested in a wide variety of webcomics. My favorite are quesitonablecontent.net, thedreamlandchronicles.com, thebookofbiff.com, drmcninja.com, xkcd.com, blipcomic.com, earthsongsaga.com, zapcomic.com, lfgcomic.com, adistantsoil.com (which isn't technically a webcomic), and, of course, tangentartists.com.
~What kind of Websites do you like? Mostly webcomics and news...
~How were you introduced to TA? Well, I'm one of the writers and play one of the characters in Crit! ...OR at least I will when/if we get to that point. However, I also am writing a webcomic with my brother, Twist of Feyt, to be debuted... soon, I hope. I am also working on a personal project which may or may not see light as a comic,
~What's your favorite breakfast cereal? I have many that I love... Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, Cracklin Oat Bran, Honey Bunched of Oats, Frosted Mini Wheats... oh, and oatmeal.
Bakkerkid
Bakkerkid

Number of posts : 4
Humor : one of the four elemental fluids of the body, blood, phlegm, black bile, and yellow bile, regarded as determining, by their relative proportions, a person's physical and mental constitution.
Registration date : 2009-05-18

http://yetanotherwritersblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Well it's nice to meet you, Bakkerkid. *bows slightly*

It's good to see another TA writer, you guys seem way too busy as of late.

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuusei Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi! I'm zach. I met you all at years nekocon. As far as what I do I work at bojangles. My interest are drawing,writing,anime,games,and eating ^^ I like funny and epic webcomics. For comic books I like manga,gold digger, and ninja high-school. Websites I like are tangentartist,knowyourmeme,halolz,icanhascheesburger,andyoutube. And for breakfast cereal I love coco pebbles. And anime I love are irresponsible captain tylor,ranma 1/2,slayers,cowboy bebop, naruto,marchen awakens romance,trigun, martian successor nadesico, and full metal alchemist brotherhood Smile

ryuusei

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:54 pm

:O

*pokes Ryuu* Are you real...? Is there actually someone else here? Very Happy

Welcome to Tangent Artist's forums...Unfortunately, most of the guys rarely talk due to business and stuff...

Oh, I'm Chronos...I was at Nekocon too! Very Happy

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watery Star Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:24 am

Ellos
~What do you do? Not much.
~Interests: Drawing, playing video games, reading manga and webcomics
~What kind of Comics do you like?: I like mushy lovey-dovey stuff, comedy, action/adventure, fantasy . . .
~What kind of Websites do you like? Anime/Gaming kind mostly, some humor sites and artsy stuff.
~How were you introduced to TA? Nekocon panel
~What's your favorite breakfast cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Can't forget the almonds.

I feel bad about not checking out this website sooner. Anyway I wanted to thank you for the comic and character panels you had at Nekocon back in October. It really motivated me to get my act together on my comic.

Watery Star

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum