Tangent Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009)

2 posters

Go down

Are you going to Katsucon?

Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009) Vote_lcap80%Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009) Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009) Vote_lcap20%Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009) Empty Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009)

Post by PixelMuse Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:19 pm

February 13th 2009
We will be going to Katsucon 15 and selling convention-only issues of your favorite Tangent comics. There will be other goodies there as well.
More details to come as soon as we find them.
Surprised

Last edited by PixelMuse on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
PixelMuse
PixelMuse

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009) Empty Re: Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009)

Post by mama_sama Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Once again, for anyone who ever checks these things. If you're interested in meeting the people behind Tangent Artists, we will be making an appearance at KatsuCon15! From February 13-15 we'll be in the Artist's Alley. See Con website for information.

http://katsucon.org/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Just look for a handsome table featuring Nugget, our mascot (that little cat-robot-thing.) We're even holding a special…

Contest! (bum bum bum)

Tangentartists/Tangent Talk will be coming out with a weekly/monthly/fortnightly (to be decided at a later date) newsletter! Everyone who signs up for our FREE Tangent Artists Newsletter will be entered in a drawing. The winner will have his/her face featured in issue 2 of SKELETON CREW

If you'd like to be entered but can't come to the Con, send your email address, name, age, photograph and a picture of your face to info@tangentartists.com with the subject line "CONTEST."
(All photos must be smaller than 50 kb.)
The Contest Deadline is Feb 28, 2009.

Tangent Artist Staff's members of family are excluded from this contest with the vague promise of making it up to them later. An official entry must contain name, age, and a valid email address. After subscribing to our newsletter, you may cancel our service at any time. Tangent Artists will not be held legally responsible for any results of this contest such including but not limited to, the winner being a guy you don't like, not capturing your likeness exactly, feeling bad because you didn't win. The winner will not be entitled to any financial compensation as a result of profit from Issue 2. Contact us for more information.
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Humor : I'm trying to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal ~Scott Adams
Registration date : 2008-12-11

http://monicamarier.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009) Empty Re: Coming to a Katsucon Near YOU! (2009)

Post by mama_sama Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:28 pm

OOH! one important note. In the event of winning, we at Tangent Artists, cannot guarantee that your comic doppleganger will survive issue 2. It depends on how creative our writing staff can get.
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Humor : I'm trying to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal ~Scott Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Well! We're back! We had a blast at KatsuCon and sold a lot of valentines.

AND HELLO to all our new readers who have just discovered this site!
We got a TON of entries in our "Free Newsletter Contest," (see above for details) and look forward to sending out our first bulk email!

Another highlight of the Con was the wacky commissions we kept getting. Seriously. The stranger you make your requests, the more I enjoy doing them. We have also confirmed our attendance for NekkoCon 09 in November, more news on that later. Still no word as to Mid-Atlantic or Otakon. We'll see how we came out on Katsu before we decide.

No update this week, we're still sleeping the Con off. But fear not, We'll have all new Skeleton Crew, and possibly a Donuts and Knights ready for next Sat/Sun!
Keep checking the site, and give us a shout out! We love to hear from you!
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down