Tangent Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skeleton Crew Chat:

+2
PaperTiger
mama_sama
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Skeleton Crew Chat: - Page 3 Empty Re: Skeleton Crew Chat:

Post by Chronos Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:50 pm

preciousfunsize wrote:
mama_sama wrote:I was surprised at all the comments we'd gotten about people liking Avi. I kind of felt like a real jerk killing him off at end of Issue 2, despite the fact we all know he's SUPPOSED to die!

Sorry, but i must criticise your cause of death. Yes, you can die from the infection associated with some impacted wisdom teeth but it's extremely rare in this country. (We are not in a cave in Africa.) WE HAVE ANTIBIOTICS!!!!!!! Penrose drains and I. V. antibiotics smash infections to pieces. Almost everyone can get their infection under control with just oral antibiotics and the judicious removal of the offending tooth. People with any kind of brain matter don't die from infected wisdom teeth, impacted or not. Thank you for your time and always remember to brush and floss! Have a nice day precious!
Yes, but you forget that Avi is always traveling, so he doesn't always have time to stop to get antibiotics...Not to mention the whole "hating the dentist" thing, ya'know?

Chronos

Number of posts : 121
Humor : If life gives you melons, then you're probably dyslexic
Registration date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Skeleton Crew Chat: - Page 3 Empty Re: Skeleton Crew Chat:

Post by preciousfunsize Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Chronos wrote:
preciousfunsize wrote:
mama_sama wrote:I was surprised at all the comments we'd gotten about people liking Avi. I kind of felt like a real jerk killing him off at end of Issue 2, despite the fact we all know he's SUPPOSED to die!

Sorry, but i must criticise your cause of death. Yes, you can die from the infection associated with some impacted wisdom teeth but it's extremely rare in this country. (We are not in a cave in Africa.) WE HAVE ANTIBIOTICS!!!!!!! Penrose drains and I. V. antibiotics smash infections to pieces. Almost everyone can get their infection under control with just oral antibiotics and the judicious removal of the offending tooth. People with any kind of brain matter don't die from infected wisdom teeth, impacted or not. Thank you for your time and always remember to brush and floss! Have a nice day precious!

Yes, but you forget that Avi is always traveling, so he doesn't always have time to stop to get antibiotics...Not to mention the whole "hating the dentist" thing, ya'know?

That's not the point though... sigh, how can i help you to understand?
preciousfunsize
preciousfunsize

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3