Tangent Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo! (must make title ten letters long)

3 posters

Go down

Yo! (must make title ten letters long) Empty Yo! (must make title ten letters long)

Post by SansPants Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:49 pm

I bought #8 of your limited edition comic book at KatsuCon.

That's it. Oh! And I enjoyed what you have up thus far. What is your schedule for each of the comics?
SansPants
SansPants

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Yo! (must make title ten letters long) Empty Re: Yo! (must make title ten letters long)

Post by mama_sama Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:43 pm

(Actually it was Issue #0 since, as of yet, it doesn't follow the comic's canon.) I'm glad you're enjoying the series! Yay!

We generally update every weekend (since we all have day jobs right now,) but you usually get three-to-four pages of new story with that. We're going to start Issue 2 of Skeleton Crew this weekend and some other good stuff, so come back soon! XD
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Humor : I'm trying to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal ~Scott Adams
Registration date : 2008-12-11

http://monicamarier.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Yo! (must make title ten letters long) Empty Re: Yo! (must make title ten letters long)

Post by SansPants Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 am

I will!

(And I had mean #8 of 150 of the limited edition printing part. That just means I have to take out seven other people and I win!)
SansPants
SansPants

Back to top Go down

Post by mama_sama Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:53 am

Yes, you will win a cup of chili, a "Care Bears" sticker, and a hearty handshake.

Good luck finding 15 of them though. We donated them to the U.S. Troops through the "Operation Anime Storm" program. (More info on that later.)
mama_sama
mama_sama
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Humor : I'm trying to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal ~Scott Adams
Registration date : 2008-12-11

http://monicamarier.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SansPants Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:06 pm

mama_sama wrote:Good luck finding 15 of them though. We donated them to the U.S. Troops through the "Operation Anime Storm" program. (More info on that later.)
That's very awesome of you guys.
SansPants
SansPants

Back to top Go down

Post by CptGreedle Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 pm

We are issuing a change to our comic scheduling that should be in our newsletter. Keep checking your inbox for the latest.

In short, the good news is that we will be uploading every comic every weekend.
The bad news is we are limiting this to only 1 page per comic each weekend.
Before, we would often update several pages on one comic, but nothing for another, but we are now trying to make this a little better defined so fans of each of our comics will get something every week.

And we will be introducing new things soon as well, which will also be announced in the newsletter. Stay tuned...
CptGreedle
CptGreedle

Number of posts : 5
Location : Virginia, United States, Earth, Sol System, Outter Milky Way, Local Cluster
Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.WeaklyAnimated.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum